How to Change Your YouTube Profile Picture: See Below Complete Guide.
- Do you want to update your YouTube profile picture?
- If this is the case, simply follow the steps outlined below. I’ll show you how to do it on a computer, laptop, and mobile device.
- Are you prepared? Let’s get going!
How to Change Your YouTube Profile Picture
On a computer or laptop, how do you change your YouTube profile picture?
How to change your YouTube profile picture on the mobile app,
On a computer or laptop, how to change your YouTube profile picture?
1Login your account at youtube.com.
2Tap on your profile icon in the top-right corner, then select Your Channel from the drop-down menu.
3Click on the picture of yourself in your profile.
4Next to your current profile picture, select Change.
5Click Open after selecting a photo from your computer to use as your profile picture.
6After cropping and resizing the photo to your liking, click Done.
7Once you’ve finished, go to the top-right corner of your screen and click the PUBLISH button.
- It’s worth noting that updating your profile picture across YouTube may take a few minutes.
- That concludes our discussion. That’s how you use a computer or laptop to change your YouTube profile picture.
How to Change the Picture on Your YouTube Profile (Desktop)
How do I change my YouTube profile picture on my phone?
1.Open the YouTube app and, if necessary, log into your account.
2.Click on the icon for your profile.
3.Tap the channel you want to watch.
4.After that, press the EDIT CHANNEL button.
5 .Select the profile icon from the menu.
6 .To take a new picture with your camera, tap Take photo. Select a photo from your device by tapping Choose from your photos.
7 .Crop and resize the selected photo to your preference, then save it.
That concludes the discussion. That’s how you use the YouTube mobile app to change your profile photo.
See Related Article:
how to change youtube profile picture on iphone
how to change youtube profile picture on mobile