How to Delete a TikTok Account: Complete Guide.
Updated on June 03, 2021
How to Delete a TikTok Account
How to Delete a TikTok Account:- Do you want to stop using TikTok? Are you looking for a way to permanently delete your TikTok account? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place.
Now, I’ll show you how simple it is to delete a TikTok account in this step-by-step guide. Are you ready? Let’s get this conversation going!
What is the process for deleting a TikTok account?
1.If you haven’t already done so, open the TikTok app on your Android or iPhone device and log into your account.
2.Tap the three-dot icon at the top right of your screen, then tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner.
3 .Select Manage Account from the drop-down menu.
4.Select Delete Account from the drop-down menu.
5.After that, select Send Code.
6.Tap Continue after entering the four-digit verification code.
7. Before deleting your account, read everything carefully in this step.
- That account will no longer be able to log in to TikTok.
- Any videos you’ve shared will be erased from your account.
- You will not be able to get a refund on any of the items you bought.
- Others may be able to see information that isn’t stored in your account, such as chat messages.
- For the next 30 days, your account will be unavailable. Your account will be unreachable to the general public while it is deactivated. After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted.
- If you agree, go to the bottom of the page and tap Delete Account.
8.Finally, tap DELETE to confirm your TikTok account’s deletion.
That concludes our discussion.
That’s how you permanently delete a TikTok account.