How to Hide Apps on My Samsung Galaxy S7?
Do you want to hide apps on your phone?
Are you looking for instructions on how to hide apps on your Samsung Galaxy S7?
We’ll go over how to hide apps on Samsung in this article.
It’s not difficult to hide apps on the Samsung Galaxy S7.
All you have to do now is follow a few simple steps and you’ll be ready to go.
To get all of the necessary information, read this article to the end.
Let’s get this party started.
Why Would You Want to Hide the Galaxy S7 Apps screen?
- When compared to iOS, Android offers more choices. Apps screen and app drawer are not available on iOS.
- On the home screen, you can see all of your installed apps. This is beyond the control of the owners.
- There is a home screen and an app drawer on every Android phone.
- The apps and widgets that are most frequently used can be placed according to the user’s needs.
- On the Galaxy S7, navigate to the app screen by tapping the app icon (9 dots).
- Tap the home button to return to the previous screen (see Galaxy s7 layout page).
- Some Android phone owners make fun of iOS users because of their lack of flexibility.
- Some Android users may become perplexed if your app holds two locations.
- They might try to launch all of the apps from the app screen, especially if they’re new to Android.
- This necessitates at least one additional tap.
- Galaxy Labs can now hide the screen of applications on the Galaxy s7 thanks to a new feature from Samsung.
- On the Galaxy S7’s home screen, all apps will be displayed.
- This feature of hiding apps on the Galaxy S7 may not be available in some regions or carriers.
- You’re probably curious as to when we’ll talk about how to hide apps on Samsung phones.
- Please wait while your question is addressed.
On the Samsung galaxy s7, how to hide apps?
- To hide the apps screen on your Galaxy S7, follow these instructions:
- To begin, go to the settings menu.
Step 1: Follow these two steps to access your Galaxy S7 settings:
- Tap the App settings icon on the application screen or home screen (if you put the app on the Galaxy S7 home screen)
- Swipe down from the top of the screen (status bar) and press the gear button.
Step 2: Select “Advanced” from the drop-down menu.
- On the settings page, as shown below, you will find an advanced settings page.
- Tap on “Advanced Features.”
Step 3: Go to Galaxy Labs and register.
- Galaxy labs, as shown below, can be found in the advanced feature.
- You can go to Galaxy Labs to try out the new feature.
- If Galaxy Labs isn’t listed in the list of advanced features, it’s because your carrier has disabled it.
- Apps can’t be covered on the Galaxy S7’s screen.
- Start Galaxy Labs in step four.
- Tap the start button to check out the Galaxy S7’s available features in Galaxy labs.
Step 5: On the Galaxy S7, turn on the option to hide the app’s screen.
- According to the Galaxy Labs tab, there are only two features available for my Galaxy S7 Edge.
- To cover the app screen on both the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 sides, you must enable “Show all apps on the home screen.”
- This function is disabled by default, as you can see above.
- You can either drag the switch to the right side of the display of all apps on the home screen (as shown below) or simply tap it to show all apps on the home screen.
- When you allow all apps to be displayed on the home screen, the device will hide apps on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge screens automatically.
- However, before this function is activated, you will receive a warning message (as shown below).
- On the Galaxy S7, tap OK to display all apps on the home screen while hiding the apps screen.
- Once all apps on the home screen have been enabled, the switch will turn blue.
Step 6: Take advantage of the home screen that is devoid of app icons.
- Return to the Galaxy S7 home screen by pressing the home button again.
- The app icon (9 dots) in the favorite tray will vanish.
- You can now effectively hide screen apps on a Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge.
- All apps are displayed on the Galaxy S7 home screen.
How do you put apps in private mode on your Galaxy S7? All you have to do is follow these straightforward instructions. You’re ready to go.
Is the Galaxy S7 theme changed when I hide apps on the screen?
No, your wallpaper and widgets on the home screen, as well as the theme, will not change after you hide the app’s screen on the Galaxy S7.
More home screen panels will be automatically added to accommodate more apps.