How to Save Videos From Instagram on iPhone & Pc.
Do you want to know how to save Instagram videos? As you may be aware, downloading videos from Instagram is not possible directly. However, there are some tools and techniques that you can employ to download your favorite videos.
I’ll show you how to use the Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers to download and save videos from Instagram to your computer in this step-by-step tutorial. Let’s get this party started, shall we?
How Do I Save Videos From Instagram?
# 1: Using Mozilla Firefox to download Instagram videos
1.Locate the video you want to download and click on it.
2. Select View Page Info by right-clicking anywhere on the page.
SEE ALSO: http://feelingyou.net/how-to-download-facebook-videos-in-hd-quality/
3. Select Media from the drop-down menu, then scroll down until you find a link that ends in Video and selects it.
4.Now, select Save As… from the File menu.
5 .Give it a name if you’d like, then hit the Save button.
That’s how you can use Mozilla Firefox to download Instagram videos to your computer. Now I’ll demonstrate how to do it with the Google Chrome browser.
2#: Using Google Chrome to download Instagram videos.
1 .Locate and select the video you want to download.
2. Select View page source from the context menu by right-clicking anywhere on the page.
3.To open the search box, press CTRL + F on your keyboard, then type mp4 into it.
4.When you type mp4 into the search box, you’ll get a list of all the links that end in mp4. Now you must highlight the first link that ends in mp4, then right-click on it and choose Go to…
5. Select Save video as… from the context menu when you right-click on the video.
6. If you want, you can name the video and then save it.
This concludes this article. Please remember to like, comment, and share it with your friends on social media sites if you found it useful.