How to uninstall Avast from your Mac?
There are many reasons to protect your Mac. If you are not aware then let me make you clear that Avast is a great application for antivirus and anti-malware on your mac.
However, even Apple says, you don’t need any anti-virus on your mac. So, do not get one. But did you get malware?
Therefore, if you want to free your Mac from malware, you can go to free download and install it. Here you are, good to go.
Reasons for uninstalling Avast from your mac?
It has a lot of problems sometimes as it’s blocking some kinds of stuff from your pc. You may get some emails regarding the matter.
Many people uninstall applications by throwing them out. Sometimes that works well and sometimes there is an issue. When you thrash the Avast, the rest of the files do not come along with it.
There are so many files that belong to it. It is not just one file or application on a user on a mac. It has a big library in your user folder. It is known as the library.
Inside it, there is an application folder. Under there is Avast and that can not be thrown out. Every time you install something on your mac, you can have a lot of junk afterward.
So, I am going to show you the right way to uninstall Avast.
We will do it in an old-school way and use uninstall the Avast from Avast security.
Know how to uninstall the Avast from your Mac
- Search Avast.
- Open the add application and you can see your status.
- But if you click the Avast security on the top left, you will be able to see uninstall Avast.
- Click on uninstall Avast.
- A warning would pop up saying uninstall additional protection products. Click to continue after ticking Avast online security.
- Now, you have to type your passcode.
- Therefore, uninstallation is complete. You can quit now.
It is a great idea to reboot your computer. You can find more guides like this on our page.
ALSO READ: How To Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin?